Persistent stains on your teeth can be very annoying. No matter how much you brush, sometimes you just cannot get your teeth back to that perfect white you want. That’s where we come in. At Cordano Dental, we offer professional teeth whitening services with a variety of options and brands to fit your specific needs.
What Kind of Teeth-Whitening Products Do You Use?
Cordano Dental uses proven whiteners from popular, effective brands. These brands include:
These kits can either be done in-office by a member of our team or taken home to use at your convenience. We know you’re busy, so we offer as many options as possible to make your experience at Cordano Dental as smooth and efficient it can be.
Why Do Teeth Stain?
There are a variety of causes of stains on teeth. Additionally, different causes stain different parts of the teeth. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Food and drinks such as red wine, coffee, and dark colas can stain tooth enamel.
- Smoking can stain tooth enamel.
- Tooth trauma (such as hitting a tooth) can cause the dentin inside your tooth to darken.
- Aging yellows your dentin and thins your tooth enamel, which makes teeth appear darker.
- Other rare factors, such as too much fluoride as a young child, exposure to tetracycline antibiotics as a young child, or a condition called dentinogenesis imperfecta, can cause staining, but these causes are highly infrequent.
How Do Teeth Whiteners Work?
The tooth whiteners used by Cordano Dental use peroxide gel spread on teeth or put in trays. This gel is specifically designed to react with the compounds causing the stains on your teeth, lifting them away. This reaction also produces “bleaching factors” that replace the staining compounds and lighten your teeth. The peroxide gel is enhanced using a special light that helps activate the product for the best results possible.
If you’ve been considering teeth whitening, Cordano Dental is the place for you! We will get you a customized treatment plan and help you achieve the smile of your dreams! Call today to set up your appointment.